I couldn't sleep this morning, so I'm up entirely too early and have nothing better to do than catch up on my google reader before my second beta blood draw @ 8:30.
Elana has tagged me with the following.
Here are 6 random things about me:
1) My brothers call me 'the wolf' after the guy who cleans up the dead bodies in the car in Pulp Fiction, because I am so freakishly organized and capable of solving problems in emergencies. And I am proud of this title, proud of my strength under pressure. For example, one of my favorite stories to hear them tell is when my younger brother's fiancee was panicking a month or so before their wedding, and he asked her with all seriousness, Do you want me to call in the wolf?
2) I love any food that consists of tomatoes, cheese, and carbs. Here are a few examples: cheese pizza, tortillas dipped in queso, grilled cheese sandwiches dipped in tomato soup.
3) I hate exercise.
4) I don't like shopping with other people. I will if I don't have anything in particular that I'm looking for or if I'm looking for a gift, but if I need a new purse, new outfit, or something for me, then I can't be bothered with the distraction of other people. I need my freedom!
5) I do NOT have an addictive personality. I can try any substance and never become addicted. And most times never even think about it again. Unlike my siblings. I know this because I tried a lot of substances in high school and college, and here I am, drug free and now that we're pg...alcohol free, caffeine free.
6) Nicknames were always big in my family. And I've extended that to randoms. I love to people watch, and to make up names for people in public or code names for people I'm bashing at the office. The guy who I supposedly destroyed is known in the office as Cory's Brother because he has been in so many fights with this guy ... named Cory. My girlfriends and I, no matter where we go, on what side of town or what kind of event, always run into this woman Prancer who literally prances between tables when she is mingling at bars. We've seen her so many times, we also sometimes refer to her as my stalker. The guy who lives around the corner from us who wears leg warmers, headphones, sunglasses, and cut off shorts and is seen walking everywhere in town is known as The Mall Walker. And my nemesis, the biggest a**hole in the world who ruins everyone's lives but for some reason we never fire is known as DB. 10 points if you can figure out what that stands for.