- Praying first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and sometimes in between.
- Preparing for a DOT audit at work only to be reminded, sadly and thoroughly, that our divisions are...um...shall we say....laxidasical when it comes to compliance.
- Adding Regis & Kelly to my Tivo and watching it religiously each night. Why didn't I think of this sooner? I <3>
- Volunteering for events at church, even though they're on weeknights or will require me to be at church BEFORE the early service. BCD anyone?
- Getting movitated enough to scrapbook again. I have ordered photos, and even finished one layout for my parents' scrapbook from our family vacation back in May. Now I've only got about a year to catch up in my own book!
- Making plans with friends for this weekend to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II which BFF S is calling simply "the pants"
- NOT POAS!!!!! I'm hoping to hold out til Monday. What do you recommend?
Not So Good Choices
- Stalking IF blogs and message boards for ER & fertilization reports, but especially 2ww symptoms. And my favorite part of this - looking to see if that person was BFP or BFN and going back to see which symptoms were for real.
- Obsessing about every little symptom/non-symptom I've got. It goes a little something like this:
Am I constipated? Oh no, maybe I have diarrhea. Is that leg cramp a symptom or did I just pull a muscle rounding this corner? Do my boobs hurt from prometrium or the real deal? Why don't my boobs hurt every day? Why don' they hurt all over? Is that discoloration on the toilet paper or just urine? Does my back hurt because a) I'm PG, b) my boobs are so big and it can't take the pressure, c) I've been scrapbooking at the table instead of laying in bed, d) I damaged a nerve giving myself my PIO shot, or e) I really did hurt it, carrying DOT log books around at work? Why am I breaking out on my chest? Is this a normal cycle breakout, or a symptom? Why can't I remember this happening before? Is that cramping from implantation, menstruation, or constipation? Or do I just have gas?