Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Procrastinating

I don't have anything to vent or get off my chest or share. I just don't feel like working right now.

I have so much to do this afternoon, things from my own to-do list or that I committed to because I felt sorry for someone else that I probably don't have a minute to spare. Is it bad that I don't want to do any of it?

My friend L has loaned me her breast pump. I was able to purchase all the parts I needed online on Sunday and they arrived yesterday. Today at lunch, I bought some collection bottles. I'm leaving everything in tact in case I have no need to pump. Feels good to have one more thing checked off the list.

I have started to notice contractions. B&H I'm sure. They are not painful or in any set pattern. I had a couple this morning at the office, and some last night while I was sitting up reading. I took some Tylenol PM just in case. Guess I want those little boys in there a little while longer.

Tomorrow will be 35 weeks. That was the original goal set by my OB. I plan to blow it away.

Ok, back to work for me. Darnit!

2 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

I am just so ecstatic that I found your blog and get to be here to cheer you on past the 35 week mark! Way to go!!

Jamie said...

Procrastinate away! I will always be a full supporter.