Monday, March 23, 2009

Love Ya!




JamieD at The Therapist Is In was kind enough to send me this Love Ya! award.
I was so touched that she thought to honor me with this award. I've been a faithful follower of her blog for a long, long time and I read EVERY.SINGLE.POST but I don't always comment. So, thank you, Jamie, for thinking of me!

Here's what to do....You're supposed to pass this one to 8 blogs that you love ... I tried really hard to whittle my list down to blogs that fit the following criteria:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!"
These are the blogs I check every day! They are AMAZING, COURAGEOUS women!

1. Sushilover @ LifeAfterD&C


3. Pepper @ On to Plan B

6. Erin @ Seriously!?!?!?
7. Elana @ Elana's Musings

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are much deserving!

Pepper said...

Thank you so much! This absolutely brought a smile to my face.

xo