Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Pics


Grateful my crazy photographer FINALLY delivered our family photos today. Only 2.5 weeks late, and after the following excuses (lies)


  • My email didn't go through

  • They were lost in the mail

  • My father in law has cancer

  • My grandmother is dying

  • I'm in the ER with pneumonia

  • My daugher is sick

  • My husband is out of town

  • I'm going through a divorce

  • I'm in a 3-day walk for the cure

  • And the greatest of all when she showed up at my office earlier today ... I left the CD at home! That's right! She had to make TWO TRIPS over 30 miles each way to finally get the CD to me. Poor little liar!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow - it would have been less work to just get you the CD than to make up all those excuses!

But I love the picture. You look fabulous!

Just Another Mother said...

Such a great picture!