Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 days of Thanksgiving


Here is a Halloween pic. DH is the Situation. And me as Snookie in the back. I had a few too many and deleted 'all' of the pictures on our camera, so this is the best I have of our costumes.

I have been seeing on Facebook where people are posting one thing each day for the month of November for things they are thankful for. I really don't feel like doing that on Facebook, but it is totally something I would have done back when I took better care of this blog. So, I'm going to give it a shot. Since today is the second, I have some making up to do.

1. I am thankful that my mammogram was clear last month. And I don't have to have another one until I'm 40. How incredibly humiliating!!!!!

2. I am thankful that I did not make a total arse of myself at this Halloween party with my co-workers this weekend. (My boss is the mad hatter!) Everyone seemed to reach the same state of drunkeness at the same time, so I was saved.

Hopefully I'll have something else for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your costumes look great! Everyone needs to have a few to many every now and then. Deleting all the pictures on your camera is a small price to pay.