Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Radioactive Girl Goes Home

I am home, which is mostly important to me, because it means I can eat whatever I want. And ... all the remotes go up AND down ;-)

I am sequestered in the basement. It's difficult not to touch anything when I venture upstairs for ice. There are dirty bottles on the counter that I want to put in the dishwasher. A pacifier on the table that should go in the binky box. Etc. Etc. Etc. I just want to straighten things like I would under normal circumstances.

I've had my lunch and some soda and I'm feeling better already. Still not ready to focus on work, but I definitely feel better. Have somehow become sucked into a 7th Heaven marathon.

Oh, and here's what's left of my lunch. (Last picture, I promise!!!!!)




3 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

Great lunch! I'm so happy to hear you were able to get out so quickly.

G$ said...

Dude that looks so awesome! Damn you!

So glad you are home. 8 days of no touching?

7th Heaven? Girl, you are going to need a straight jacket.

xoxoxo

jill said...

Yay "real" food! :) Glad to hear you're back home.