My good friend Elana has given my blog an award.
The rules of this award are to share 5 of your obsessions and pass this on to 5 more blogger friends. So, here goes.
1. Pre Term Labor. I google it. Read about it. Lay on my side and try to feel Braxton Hicks contractions. And analyze every abdominal twinge, all day long. I want so much to carry these babies to a healthy term, and constantly worry that its just not going to happen.
2. Stupid conversation from yesterday. See post below. I can't help it. I am obsessively compelled to think about it at all times right now. It seriously better not ruin my Christmas!
3. Finding affordable, quality childcare. Whatever will I do with my two boys when I go back to work? I really need to stop procrastinating (and yet worrying) and do something about this.
4. Our Family Budget. I am constantly evaluating my car, our house payment, our cable bill, looking for ways I can cut back our spending so we can spend that money on childcare and diapers and adorable clothes from Gymboree!
5. Comfort. I know these are all pregnancy-related, so I apologize. But I am constantly seeking a comfortable position. During the day, I fantasize about the new pillow configuration I might try that night. My new obsession is sleeping on the couch, because I just flip my head from end to end, instead of trying to flip over. Sad.
Passing it on to:
1. Blue at Operation Offspring
2. Erin at Seriously?!?
3. Pepper at On to Plan B
4. Jamie at The Therapist is In
5. G at Makes you Stronger