Monday, March 24, 2008

So Tired

4dpiui

My abdomen is tender. It feels like something is jabbing me in the ovary every time I stretch or sit down. I'm sure you've felt this with tampons before. No other indication (other than the pretty little presents in my panties from the prometrium suppositories!) that anything is going on with us right now.

But today I am tired of being tired. Tired of being uncomfortable. And kind of getting worried I may not have the energy I need to do this, to try this hard, to do something that other people do without trying every day. I'm just really, really tired.

So, for my tired little soul, I would like for us to get a healthy baby from this month's IUI. I just want to be done with all the treatments and all the nothing.

DH and I are in desperate need of a get away, but I don't know whether or not to plan one. The one weekend he has given me that he will take off will be a week after our beta test. And so, I think I need two plans - what I would want to do if I was pregnant - read and sleep! or what I would want to do if we're not pregnant - drink heavily! And, of course, shoot myself in the stomach and have a headache from the stims! Sigh.

No comments: