Thursday, September 2, 2010

IF Snob

So, I have a total body scan tomorrow. And I'm such a sh*tty patient. Such a snob. An IF snob. A whiney, complaining baby. And why do I say this? Because I think it is RIDICULOUS that I have to trek across town everyday for pre-scan shots in the rump. Um, hello?! If I can shoot myself up with progesterone in the rear for months, months I tell you, then I can certainly handle two days of thyrogen. Progesterone in O.I.L. and this stuff is thin with a short little needle that I barely feel when the elderly nurse makes me bend over - yes! bend over, are you kidding me?!. I admit it, Yes, you have to mix it. But I have mixed my meds before. So, I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to injections, you know?!

Also, loving the Proverbs on some random Bible blog I've been getting in my Google reader lately. Here's yesterday...Proverbs 16:9 - "In his heart a man plans his course but the Lord determines his steps."

Think on that.

1 comment:

Plot2Theme said...

Why are you getting a scan? And why the shots? This is a part of the protocol I haven't experienced yet.

I hope everything comes out clean. Julie